AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

.Action Bot

I am posting this here even though I have no intention of taking it further. It just might spark something in others.
this was originally posted in the puppy linux forum before I had seen that chatscript was so much more than the simple pattern matching I had imagined.
Linux. .Action Bot, will be a chat bot who’s out put will be in a language called bash. (a shell script.) A language with few words and strong rules about how those word go together. And the power, when used I a terminal, to control the computer. The chatscript documentation gives this example of the script in use

s:  (I love you) Do you really?

This means that when the words I love you are in the input in that order then it prints to the screen Do you really? Changing this for the action bot.

S: ( [ fix change ] screen resolution ) xorgwizard enter.

This means that when the words fix screen resolution, or change screen resolution are the input, then the out put to be printed into a terminal window would be xorgwizard followed by enter. And this runs the program that sets screen resolution.

The out put could also be a short bash code program.

S: ( kill your self ) mkfs.ext3 /dev/sda enter.    ((((never use that code)))

So in this example the command kill your self will lead to it executing the troll code to reformat the hard drive.

login or register to react