AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

ChatScript Editor

Hi,

many of you were waiting for a chatscript editor. You still have to wait for this! :-D
But for now I made a small start and created a concept editor.
It is based on eclipse and therefore contains the usual features like validation, syntax highlighting, content assist, formatting…

http://bot-space.net/chatscript/editor/

Just download the zip file for your platform, unpack it and start the editor. Then you have to create a new project and insert your concept files to edit them.
Important:
- The files should have the extension .top to be recognized as chatscript. When you try to open a .top file the first time, a dialog might open which you have to confirm.
- The file should only contain concepts, everything else will be recognized as syntax error.
- If your files use utf-8 encoding (what is needed for CS when you are working with umlauts), make sure it does not contain the BOM preambel. Due to a bug in the framework I use, the BOM will result in a displayed error at the beginning of the file.

I hope it will help some of you to handle big collections of concepts.

[ # 1 ]

I think your download links are confused.

* The Windows links go to files like cs-editor-linux.gtk.x86.zip
* Linux links go to files like cs-editor-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip
* Mac OS links go to files like cs-editor-win32.win32.x86_64.zip

[ # 2 ]

Indeed, thank you very much for the hint, just fixed it!

[ # 3 ]

@hendrik - if you’re still here - can you post any screenshots? i’m a bit skeptical to install binaries if i don’t know what they are!

[ # 4 ]

Sure, I attached a screenshot for you!

Image Attachments
Concept-Editor.png

login or register to react
‹‹ Converting word forms      Adding patterns ››