AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Hello everyone!

I’m freelancer and software engineer interested in topics like Machine Learning and Data Science - I wrote my chatbot for Telegram and one for Messenger (latter was unsuccessful), right now I’m in process of writing chatbot for chatting in my native language. I hope I’ll learn something new here - I already got some answers and I love to see this forum is so responsive!

[ # 1 ]

Hello, Nikola. smile

Please tell me, what platform/language are you using for your chatbot, and what (spoken/written) language are you writing it in? I’m rather curious. wink

[ # 2 ]

For current bot I’m using Python (but I need to migrate on Program AB - Java as pyAIML doesn’t support many AIML tags I need, even some basic things like format attributes aren’t supported). Out of this I’m mostly doing web development in Ruby on Rails and I’m messing with Assembly and C in spare time.

I’m writing bot for Serbian language smile There were some attempts in past to make chatbots in Serbian like Pisko and Pecko (that was in 90’s and they’re still popular) but they weren’t so smart and Pecko is 16-bit Windows application written in Power Basic.

[ # 3 ]

Welcome aboard Nikola!

I’ve come to like Program AB as well as a bot I did using RiveScript which is a pretty powerful platform.

Good luck with your chatbot.

[ # 4 ]

Thanks Art!

login or register to react