AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

I‘m new to AI, glad to meet you all here!

hi all,
I come from China, I’m working on big data project. I’m not good at English, so please forgive me if any misunderstanding.

previously i got a thought, i want to develop a chatbot to help OPS team work more efficiently. what i want to do is something like below.

specific questions: collect their questions list and map to the answers accordingly

common questions: by using Microsoft Cornata API to make the chatbot more human like.

is that possible to implement?

As i said, I’m totally new with this area, please guide me how to start, how to build a chatbot from scratch. thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Benson

[ # 1 ]

Welcome Benson! I was thinking perhaps a Pandorabot might be something you would want to look at but you might wait to get some thoughts from other members.

Good luck either way!

[ # 2 ]
Art Gladstone - Sep 26, 2016:

Welcome Benson! I was thinking perhaps a Pandorabot might be something you would want to look at but you might wait to get some thoughts from other members.

Good luck either way!

thanks for your quick reply, i will look into Pandorabot first. appreciate your guidance

login or register to react