AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chat Bot Presentation

Hi all,

I have a presenation this week to the senior managers of my company who have asked me to investigate chat bots. Whether they could be used as an internal tool to help with the contact centre and operations area. I’m thinking something a png the lines of MIA at the Co-operative bank.

I’ve put together a little introduction and history around chat bots, have also got loads of examples of the ones currently in use.

Just curious if anyone can think of any killrt facts that would swing them towards them. I’m trying to show we could use them to help increase productivity, decrease wait times.

I already have lots of informaiton i’m going to use, but anything extra would be massively appreciated

Thanks all
Matthew

[ # 1 ]

Hey Matthew,

Just came across your post regarding Chatbot presentation and found it interesting.

Seeking your deep interest with Chatbots, i would like to invite you on our webinar on “Rise of Chatbots” that will be definitely helpful to you.

You can register with below like to have some more insights.
Registration link:http://goo.gl/CO5WPD

I am sure you will enjoy & have some useful insights out of our webinar.
Looking forward to attend you on our webinar.

Regards,
Nik

login or register to react