AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

how to specify always first match to keyword

I’m trying to get my robot to always respond to “Georgia” with “Georgia the state or Georgia the country?” before other Georgia matches. I’ve put it at the top of the topic file but I’m not sure that is a solution, and it hasn’t helped. I’m sure there is a way to do this but I can’t find it in the manuals.

[ # 1 ]

So what you tried isn’t clear to me.  If you pick a topic of Harry’s at random and put a rule about Georgia in it, unless Georgia is also in the keywords list, it wont necessarily go there. But if you put this rule at the beginning of the ~keywordless topic, then it comes there when it cant find the rule.
u: (Georgia) The state or the country?
Of course that may be too late. You either need to add Georgia as a keyword of some other topic you put it in,
or create another topic like keywordless and put a call to it in the control script before a bunch of other stuff

[ # 2 ]

Thanks, I’m still in the beginning stages of learning. Georgia was in the keywords for the topic btw. I’m less than a month into learning so I’m not great at phrasing my questions yet. I basically just want my chatbot to know if the person is talking about Georgia the state or Georgia the country.

login or register to react