AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

CS folder structure

i don’t understand CS folder structure.

what folder is necessary folder and not necessary folder?
what is the work of each folder?

i develop chatbot what folder is necessary?

[ # 1 ]

The basic manual has a section “what files are where” that describes folders.
for YOUR bot, you should have a folder. The best place to put it is to create a top level folder called “private” and inside create a folder for whatever your bot name is. Also create a filesxxx.txt inside private.  Eg you could “copy” harry folder and filesHarry.txt to private folder, then rename things to be your bot and edit files there.

[ # 2 ]
Bruce Wilcox - Oct 24, 2016:

The basic manual has a section “what files are where” that describes folders.
for YOUR bot, you should have a folder. The best place to put it is to create a top level folder called “private” and inside create a folder for whatever your bot name is. Also create a filesxxx.txt inside private.  Eg you could “copy” harry folder and filesHarry.txt to private folder, then rename things to be your bot and edit files there.

thank you!

i have more question!
i use simplecontrop.top untill now.
i read chatscript control script, can i make control?

[ # 3 ]

a control script is just another chatscript script. You can write one to do anything you want.
Harry is written, for example, to generate a single response no matter how many sentences are input.
Other bots do other things and may generate multiple outputs.

[ # 4 ]
Bruce Wilcox - Oct 24, 2016:

a control script is just another chatscript script. You can write one to do anything you want.
Harry is written, for example, to generate a single response no matter how many sentences are input.
Other bots do other things and may generate multiple outputs.

thank you!!
i running to study simplecntroltopic for script flow.
thank you so much!!

login or register to react