AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Increase maximal json facts

It seems that after the creation of a lot permanent json-objects old objects are removed.

Is there a way to increase the size of maximal json objects?

[ # 1 ]

You are probably hitting the limit on how many user facts are saveable in the user’s file.  THere is no maximal json object limit. You can raise the user facts limit by in your bot definition you set $cs_userfactlimit = 100000 or whatever.  Default was 100

[ # 2 ]

Am I able to set this to unlimited? Or what is the highest possible number there?
Cause I will need a lot of JSON ..

[ # 3 ]

There are other limits involved.  The size of a user topic file, for example.

Is this json that is permanent some global data always true and having nothing really to do with the user. In which case it should be loaded when the engine boots and not saved in the user specific file.

[ # 4 ]

The JSON Objects are generated during runtime and base on Userinputs etc., but I will only have one user.

[ # 5 ]

the question remains is this json essentially static. In which case it is far better to load it once on startup, rather than try to store large amounts of data in the topic file. Current userfile limit is 5MB but one can use a command line parameter to change it

[ # 6 ]

Ok, I don’t know exactly what you mean by static in this case.
There is no JSON I could load at the first start. Every JSON Object is generated at runtime, because they collect OOB data and statistics about the user input. So you could say its static because I have only one user (I am using an embedded version of chatscript), but I would need to manipulate and create new json data at runtime. So what do you mean by loading it at startup?

How can I change the userfile limit in an embedded chatscript?

What are the other limitations you talked about?

[ # 7 ]

If you are collecting statistics ongoing, then the data is not statically available from some website call.

While you are embedded, you still have a bot definition outputmacro and you put the value in there so that it is compiled and stored in the TOPIC folder.

But ultimately you have some conceptual limit on how much data you are storing. You are not likely to want to read in a 1 gigabyte user file every volley.  And collecting OOB data and statistics about user input, are you changing ALL the values of some giant json blob or merely added data to it?

[ # 8 ]

I only found a way to define the fact limit, but not the user filesize limit via a system variable. So I still dont know how to set the user filesize limit in my bot definition outputmacro.
Probably I won’t set it to 1 gb, but I think more than 5 mb will be needed in my case.

Unfortunately I need to collect all my JSON objects in one big json list. In most cases I will just add data to this, but I need to read the full json every volley. Sometimes I will even make some changes in some objects.

[ # 9 ]

control is via command line parameter cache=  since it requires memory allocation at startup, not from script.
InitSystem function takes in command line parameters.

login or register to react