AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

how to install linux redhat sever

i want to Amazon EC2 server use linux redhat.
how to install?
redhat is possible to install chatscript ?

[ # 1 ]

I presume redhat would work. Have you consulted the manual entitled CLIENTS-AND-SERVERS/ChatScript-Amazon-Server?

[ # 2 ]
Bruce Wilcox - Dec 6, 2016:

I presume redhat would work. Have you consulted the manual entitled CLIENTS-AND-SERVERS/ChatScript-Amazon-Server?

yes!!
but php is not working…
not connection…
AWS EC2 redhat server open port!!!
but not connection php…
i don’t know…help

[ # 3 ]

If you can talk to your server while running a local CS client on it via
./ChatScript client=localhost:1024
then the server works.  The webpage I supply, when adjusted to the correct url for your machine should work, but I cannot diagnose your system.

[ # 4 ]

If you can talk to your server while running a local CS client on it via
./ChatScript client=localhost:1024
then the server works.  The webpage I supply, when adjusted to the correct url for your machine should work, but I cannot diagnose your system.

i sever on the Amazon EC2 linux redhat….

local CS client is working!
but Amazon EC2 publicDNS is not connecting….

/WEBINTERFACE/SIMPLE/index.php host is change my public DNS…

i guess problem..
apache or php is not working…

how to setting linux redhat apache and php??

[ # 5 ]

All I know about installing apache and php is in that document. it is not my specialty. Maybe someone else can help you diagnose your problem.

[ # 6 ]

All I know about installing apache and php is in that document. it is not my specialty. Maybe someone else can help you diagnose your problem.

thank you!!

[ # 7 ]

Thank you!! Bruce Wilcox!!!

my bot is working red hat!!

but command :build is not working…
:build after change TOPIC/BUILD1 !! but is not Change..

[ # 8 ]

Not sure what build you issued.  Your bot works, so presumably you transferred TOPIC folder from local machine to server.

Again, without seeing the build log file I don’t have a clue really. But if you are connected to your server,
does :build 0 work?
If so, then :build Harry (assuming RAWDATA is there)

[ # 9 ]
Bruce Wilcox - Dec 7, 2016:

Not sure what build you issued.  Your bot works, so presumably you transferred TOPIC folder from local machine to server.

Again, without seeing the build log file I don’t have a clue really. But if you are connected to your server,
does :build 0 work?
If so, then :build Harry (assuming RAWDATA is there)

thank you!!

login or register to react