I’m just trying to do my first steps with CS, and really stuck with some basic questions for which I can’t find any answers here (went back to 2010 posts) or in the documentation.
Hope you can help me with my first steps. Here are some questions to begin with:
1. Do I have any legal limitations to use CS for internal corporate usage?
2. Is CS “production ready”?
3. I would like to build a chatbot based on CS for QandA and don’t want to send any data to external services, is it the right choice?
4. Is “Harry” hard coded? If I remove all reference to HARRY folder in RAWDATA and remove filesHarry.txt, it is still loaded as the default bot.
5. Is there an option to load with different bot?
6. There are two different explanations (or at least I understand them differently) for how to best structure the directories in order to be able to update CS in the future. One in Installing-and-Updating-ChatScript.pdf the other is at the end of the ChatScript-Advanced-User-Manual.pdf. Both options do not work for me :( Can someone help with that? (I get “No such bot”). Probably missing some very simple point.
I have so many questions, but I’ll stop for now
Thanks in advance.