AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chatter bot for eggdrop

Thank you for the quick response the first time.

I don’t know if anyone is interested but i would like to set up a IRC chat bot similar to the ones on pandorabots.com. I don’t know if anyone still does these things for eggdrop but im willing to do anything for a little help. Or if someone could set it up for me. I don’t mind paying for your services.

Thanks in advance,

[ # 1 ]

Hello, Adam.

This is something that I would normally be interested in, but right now is not the best time for me. I’m preparing for a move across the country, and between selling the house, broken vehicles and packing I simply have no time to spend on anything else. I should be fully settled into my new home around the end of August (taking a tiny vacation during my move), and can probably pick this up at that time. Meanwhile, perhaps this might interest someone else as well. Best of luck in the meantime. smile

[ # 2 ]

Hi Dave,
I’ve been using j-alice.exe in the meantime, but sadly its not online 24/7. Ive even been thinking of going as far as having a vps just so i could have the .mrc script run 24 hours. I really miss having the ability to chat with smart bots and even have ability to private message those bots and they would reply everytime. We had these bots on Dalnet but they all broke down at the same time. Even from different owners but we have not found a solution to this. It was something that use to give so much joy on Dalnet but it was taken away. Yes, im willing to wait, and im also glad someone can relate to what im saying.

Regards,

login or register to react
‹‹ Stability Issues      New here. ››