AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

^javawrite limits

Hi, hopefully a beginner’s question. We are having issue with ^jsonwrite on more complex structures. With a simple JSON structure we can input strings > 20K, however with more complex JSON structures we get a failure when the structure reaches approx 1K in size.

i.e. (We are writing JSON out in the response, but if the complex JSON document goes over 1K limit, nothing comes out hence we get the text part, but no JSON)

We don’t see anything obvious in the logs.

Build 6.9.1 _ and yes it is an old version. grin

[ # 1 ]

you get no mercy with a version from 2016

[ # 2 ]

Hi, David, and welcome to chatbots.org. smile

One of the things I admire most about Bruce is that he’s direct. I find it refreshing in today’s society. Some may find his directness not quite so delightful, but such is life. wink

Direct or not, Bruce is right about his sentiment. I propose that you give the latest version of ChatScript a try (or at least give us a compelling, logical reason why you cannot), and see if that takes care of your particular issue. There have been TONS of upgrades and bug fixes since version 6.9, and you may find that your issue simply goes away with the latest version. Or you may not, in which case I’m sure that Bruce and the rest of the community will be willing to dive in and find out why.

[ # 3 ]

Hi;
understand completely, we will look to upgrade.

login or register to react