AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

I need samples of chatbots chat sessions

Hi everybody,
I am a PhD student doing my thesis in Authorship, I need a lot of chat samples for each chatbot, this will help me complete my work faster, I appreciate any kind of help for giving me samples or tell me where to get them. I got some samples from jabberwacky site but I need more chatbots and more samples for each chatbot.

[ # 1 ]

What do you mean by samples?  chat logs?  Which is a log of the conversation between the chatbot and person?
Often chatbots provide a log as you chat, so if you need that, then I recommend The Chatterbox Contest site,
where there are links to about 40 different chatbot websites.

Oh!  And of course!  This site certainly has many links to chatbot websites too.  Just click the Directory tab above.

[ # 2 ]

Plenty of logs are available at http://www.a-i.com/alan_log.asp?id=113&level=3&root=115

[ # 3 ]

By samples I mean the whole conversation with different users, if you go to
http://www.jabberwacky.com/j2conversations you will find what kind of data I’m looking for. it’s easy to see the list of bots but I can’t find a way to copy all the conversations. if you know a way please let me know.

[ # 4 ]

Steve thanks, that’s exactly what I need, but this is for one bot, do you know more links for other bots that do the same thing? I appreciate your help.

[ # 5 ]

Unfortunately, I generally delete my chat logs once I’ve looked them over for indications of responses that need to be improved or created. Wish I could help, but… downer

[ # 6 ]

I don’t know of any more like that but those logs get updated fairly regularly.

[ # 7 ]

Sounds like you may be looking for a forumbot.

Is so, you came to the right place.

I am one of the few forumboticists in the world.

Here are samples of my work with forumbots:

8pla.net

chatbotcontest.com

[ # 8 ]

Steve, thanks alot, I got Alan bot conversations and added to my data set, I am still looking for more chatbots chat logs, if you or anybody by any chance find something like that it would be great.
8PLA.NET, I couldn’t find chat logs in the two links you gave me, what I am looking for is something like what Steve gave me, check this link : http://www.a-i.com/alan_log.asp?id=113&level=4&root=115&item_num=2687312&item;_name=
on the left part you can get different sessions with different persons or different bots. this is what I need.

[ # 9 ]

You can find some Logs (3/4 million volleys) from suzette at http://www.sourceforge.com/projects/chatscript

[ # 10 ]

Thanks Bruce, Have you seen the logs.txt your self? I opened the text file named logs.txt and the way the text is arranged as one user is indented by starting by some space from beginning of line and the other starts from beginning of line. Do you know which one is the Bot “suzette”? I tried to run their application and when I chat with it I asked about the name of the bot the answer is Harry. If you know which lines are for the Bot I appreciate that, since I’m interested in Bot chat not human, I don’t wanna be taking the wrong part of the chat for analysis. Thanks

[ # 11 ]

———- separates a new user’s log.
The user is NOT indented.
The chatbot suzette IS indented.

ChatScript is an engine with a microscopic chatbot named Harry. It does not have Suzette’s data.

[ # 12 ]

so the chat is between Harry and Suzette?

[ # 13 ]

No. it is not chat between two chatbots.

The chat is between a wide variety of humans and Suzette. What I was trying to say was the fact that you downloaded and tried running the chatscript engine HAS NOTHING TO DO with the logs.

bruce

[ # 14 ]

Got it, thanks Bruce

[ # 15 ]

Any one have more ChatBot conversation log files? please

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4

login or register to react