AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

I need samples of chatbots chat sessions

[ # 31 ]

That’s great, especially as Mitsuku is anime based too. I prefer the anime picture to the translucent robot.

I’ll amend her code to pass any sex chatters on to yourself.

[ # 32 ]

I had a comment about that, but forum rules, and personal ethics prevent me from posting it. raspberry

[ # 33 ]
Dave Morton - May 3, 2011:

I had a comment about that, but forum rules, and personal ethics prevent me from posting it. raspberry

“that” being <that index=“1,1”>? wink

[ # 34 ]

Hehe!

(oh and sorry for hijacking the thread)

[ # 35 ]

Good news: Chatbots.org will host a transscript database

Bad news: it’s not available yet probably second half of this year.

Please feel free to add suggestions on how this transscript database should work:
http://www.chatbots.org/admin/viewthread/230/

[ # 36 ]

There are some funny ones at

http://www.animusexmachina.com/

[ # 37 ]

Oh, and there are thousands of great quotes at

http://www.personalityforge.com/forum.php?ForumID=1&StartAt=16852#16852

[ # 38 ]

Thanks for the resources, Patti. It’s always a pleasure to hear from you. I’d love it if you could spend more time here (so that I can swipe some ideas from you)... Um… Did I think that out loud? raspberry

[ # 39 ]

Hi Guys,
I downloaded the txt file and didn’t have the chance to read the content of it, but just wondered who is talking to who in the text file? it looks like input, response, userid, time stamp. SO the same user will send input and response or what? and how many chat bots are there in this text? and does any one know how to extract the chat bot text part from all this text, since I am only interested in the chat bot chat portion only. Thanks

[ # 40 ]

Each entry in the log is this layout:

Who is Cortex?,The all knowing AI and our master.,18281,3/29/2011 17:38

I assume the first part is the human’s message, the second is the chatbot’s response, the third is a unique ID so the bot can keep track of who it is talking to and the last is a time stamp.

Not quite sure what use just the chatbot part is, as you won’t know what it has been asked to provide the reply.

[ # 41 ]

Thanks for the fast reply, So the second field is for the chatbot? and all the text is for one chatbot with multi users? is that what you say? I did export the file to excel, so if this is the case I need to copy second column to be my chatbot text. let me know if this is correct please.

[ # 42 ]

That’s how I see it, but again I don’t understand why you would want a list of responses and not know what the question was that triggered it. For example, what use would “The all knowing AI and our master.” be to you if you didn’t know what triggered it?

[ # 43 ]

He might be looking for standard phrases/patterns that are used widely across different bot platforms. Or for how often in conversations a bot communicates that it doesn’t understand. Or any number of statistical things.

[ # 44 ]

Although it would be polite (ahem) for him to answer this question himself, considering the help he’s getting. smile

[ # 45 ]

Okay, and because I’m curious too. smile

(Seriously, we need an edit button. This is silly.)

< 1 2 3 4 > 
3 of 4

login or register to react