AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Funniest Computer Ever

[ # 61 ]

RE: Transcripts

There is some real funny stuff in there, so kudos to everyone who participated!

LOL gettin old Steve, gettin old

V

[ # 62 ]

I think this contest discloses a couple of things.

First, it answers the critics who often describe AIML as being limited, or stagnant.

Secondly, if Mitsuku is entered in the contest, you’ll probably learn something by reading the transcripts.

Nicely done, Steve.

[ # 63 ]

A little late to the party but congrats Steve, Mitsuku always impresses me. She is idealised by Legion.

[ # 64 ]

Thanks guys. After coming 2nd in the Chatterbox Challenge and 5th in the Loebner Prize, this was my first win and what better place to do it than in a brand new contest. Next stop for Mitsuku is the Robo Chat Challenge.

[ # 65 ]
Steve Worswick - Dec 12, 2012:

Next stop for Mitsuku is the Robo Chat Challenge.

Not if Legion has anything to do with it raspberry

Yeah right hehe LOL

[ # 66 ]

Morti’s still sulking in his corner, but I know that, disappointment aside, he’s happy for Mitsuku. Congrats to all the participants, and especially to the winners. Good job, folks! smile

[ # 67 ]

I am really glad that Steve won, because I feel it is long overdue, after Mitsuku got disqualified in first place in the chatterbox challenge for being an AIML bot which may go down in history as the most unfair call a judge has ever made in a chatbot contest (Not disrespecting the judges, though… Judges word is final… That’s the rules.)  And also because Mitsuku did not compete this year in the Chatbot Battles contest.

Also, I just want to mention, that I enjoyed the chatbots that did not win this year because in my opinion those chatbots add good entertainment value to the chatbot contest.  I think any guest of a chatbot contest, learning about chatbots, appreciates the different stages a chatbot my go through before reaching the top of their game.

[ # 68 ]

EDIT: “my” should be “may”

“I think any guest of a chatbot contest,
learning about chatbots, appreciates the
different stages a chatbot MAY
go through before reaching the top of their game.”

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5

login or register to react