AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Measuring your chatbot’s performance

[ # 16 ]

totally agree!!!!

I’ve created a separate thread over here:
http://www.chatbots.org/ai_zone/viewthread/1464/

I’ve removed the wiki idea as I’d like to the transscripts to be integrated in Chatbots.org rather than a totally new unseparated area.

This directory entry demonstrates the advantages of having everything integrated:
http://www.chatbots.org/chatterbot/skynet-ai/

[ # 17 ]

Totally agree on integrating in chatbots.org rather than a standalone wiki - if only for the google ranking bomb that this site already is, would be silly to ‘dillute’ that power smile

I am joining the discussion in your other thread.

[ # 18 ]
Wouter Smet - Aug 22, 2013:

Background: since I put my bot up here, I have been delighted to see some people actually visiting and talking to it. Still about one person per day and they give up after Yoko’s many ‘I dont understand’ reactions, but it’s great for learning and improving nonetheless.

Hopefully, you should be getting a few more visitors now. I’ve added a line to Mitsuku which displays for about 10% of users which asks if they want to talk to Yoko. I can’t guarantee the quality of the conversations though wink

[ # 19 ]

Oh god, that explains things. You. Are. Awesome. Thank you so much, that’s something I would never dare to ask for.

I’ve seen indeed some more visitors, and they have mentioned Mitsuku - I thought it was just because of Mitsuku’s fame, but maybe it’s because they came straight from you! I’ll return the favor by having Yoko saying nothing but nice things about Mitsuku wink (or if I can help in any other way? I’ve had a link to Mitsuku from the start in Yoko’s ‘about>resources’ section, but I’ll gladly make that link a bit more visible or something if you’d like)

I just also saw what was by far Yoko’s most ‘succesful’ and entertaining (and valuable for improving her) chatlog to date: http://www.yokobot.com/index.php?p=transcripts&cid=181

Good times, good times.

[ # 20 ]

No problem. I don’t need anything back in return but thanks for offering.

I remember struggling for chatlogs when I first started out and so I try to help out any new bots by asking a sample of around 10% of Mitsuku’s visitors if they wish to talk to it. From this sample, perhaps 20% choose to talk to the new bot but because Mitsuku gets lots of visitors each day, this 2% can add up to a lot of chatlogs.

Mitsuku mostly gets teenagers and young adults talking to her, so as I say, the quality of their conversations maybe gutter level but welcome to the world of chatbots and what people REALLY say to them!

Glad the chatlogs are of use. We are after all, a community here and so the least I can do is to help you out as you start up grin

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react
‹‹ The internet of things      Aiml with HTML ››