AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Who’s running admin on this site? 

I know this is not he correct forum but I really need to change my email address and the page keeps erroring out. The the top post about the error has been unanswered since Sep 23, 2015. I’ve sent messages to people on the team also with no reply. So I’m hoping to get a response here.

[ # 1 ]

Dave Morton might be the best bet. I haven’t seen Erwin (the admin) around these parts for months.

[ # 2 ]

I already sent Dave a message :(

[ # 3 ]

I Don’t recall getting a message about it, and I just woke up from my nap to see these posts. Please send me an email to dmorton(at)geekcavecreations(dot)com and I’ll see what I can do. For now, I have to head to class. Sorry for the delay. downer

[ # 4 ]

BTW, Steve M, I double checked my email, including my spam folder, and haven’t received anything from you in the past several days. I posted in the thread you linked to, requesting that you email me directly. If you still get no response, let me know here, and I’ll get your email address (the old one) from the database and try emailing you directly. If that still proves unsuccessful, then I think the Internet gods have taken a disliking to you. raspberry

[ # 5 ]

Hey gentlemen, I feel horribly ashamed, but I’m running the admin on this forum but got stuck in my personal life. LOVE to be with you here more often. Really!!

I have a huge queue of content to moderate (submitted chatbots for our listing, company entries, academic papers and events) and ‘coincidentally’ reserved my day today to get onto this.

For posts in this Admin forum I get separate e-mails therefore it immediately stroke my attention (dutch Europe, continental Europe).

Anyways, long story short, I’ll improve my life!

And Steve M: I’m going into your error report right NOW. Sorry for the delay!

[ # 6 ]

@Steve Morden: could you please send me your correct e-mail address by sending me a PM?

[ # 7 ]

Morning, Erwin! smile

I THINK I have Steve’s problem in hand, but I’m waiting on confirmation from Steve. If you like, I’ll forward you the email conversation.

[edit]
OOPS! I’m still logged in as Steve! big surprise Let me get back onto my account - Dave
[/edit]

[ # 8 ]

There, that’s better. cheese

[ # 9 ]

Huston we have lift off, every thing is ago.

Thanks for the help. It’s a shame it doesn’t work correctly on its own.

Thanks again

login or register to react