AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

virtual person: should it be used as chatbot synonym

We’ve added virtual person to our list of chat bot synonyms.

Again, with some interesting details such as the virtual generator, and Milo, the boy from Microsoft Kinect (project Natal).

Also a cool example of a holographic projection of real (filmed) people; yes that’s an alternative usage of the term virtual person.

How confusing can it be?!?! I promise you: we’ll make this a lot more confusing the coming days! It’s simply the status of our unorganized field these days (which we like to help organizing).

previous chatbot synonym pages:
conversational avatar
3d human
embodied agent
virtual people embodied conversational agent
chatterbox

[ # 1 ]

It will be interesting when we’re teaching our bots via NLP, to teach teach them about chatbots!!!!!!!!  It will be quite a challenge, not knowing what terms to use.  They will have to know to respond, for example, with “Well, that depends, what group of people are we talking about?”  GRACE (my first bot created from CLUES platform), should be ready to begin its traning via NLP by summer.

[ # 2 ]

Erwin. . . since there is no Edit button .. please correct….

It will be interesting when we’re teaching our bots via NLP, to teach teach them about chatbots!!!!!!!!  It will be quite a challenge, not knowing what terms to use.  They will have to know to respond, for example, with “Well, that depends, what group of people are we talking about?”  GRACE (my first bot created from CLUES platform), should be ready to begin its traning via NLP by summer.

1. remove second ‘teach’
2. change ‘traning’ to ‘training’

[ # 3 ]

It’d be really nice to get that edit button back…

[ # 4 ]

I actually thought it was fixed, but it wasn’t. We’ll checking it out right now!

login or register to react