AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

AIML tutorial

Hello all,
do you familiar with a good AIML tutorial for beginners, and advance users?

Thanks,

[ # 1 ]

Try this, Guy. smile

Seriously, though; as you can see from the results of that page, there’s a lot out there in the way of AIML tutorials that are easily located. I rather liked the YouTube video tutorials, and some of the others are pretty good, too. I wouldn’t mind writing a “AIML 101” article for chatbots.org, but right now, my time is rather limited. Perhaps mid-to late April, I may have some time to write one, if someone could remind me. Sticky-notes don’t seem to be able to stick to my office wall for that long. raspberry

[ # 2 ]
Dave Morton - Feb 26, 2011:

Try this, Guy. smile

Funny how that joke backfires (have you clicked the link yourself, Dave?) wink

if someone could remind me. Sticky-notes don’t seem to be able to stick to my office wall for that long. raspberry

There is of course software for that too smile

[ # 3 ]

So maybe this will help:

http://www.google.com/search?q=AIML+tutorial

[ # 4 ]
Hans Peter Willems - Feb 26, 2011:

Funny how that joke backfires (have you clicked the link yourself, Dave?) wink

As a matter of fact, Hans Peter, I had to edit the post to make it “work” for me. I have to admit, however, I only checked the link from the preview page, so the forum script may have changed it between my previewing it, and the actual post. Thanks for the correction. smile

Hans Peter Willems - Feb 26, 2011:

if someone could remind me. Sticky-notes don’t seem to be able to stick to my office wall for that long. raspberry

There is of course software for that too smile

Actually, I wrote a program in VB.NET, called Sticky-Pad, which manages my notes. raspberry Just another failed attempt at humor, I’m afraid. downer

[ # 5 ]

Dave, I did get the humour…. but maybe you didn’t get mine wink

About the link: yes, I was referring to the typo smile

[ # 6 ]

Ah. Funny how that slipped in there during the final edit. I fixed it. smile

As to who missed who’s humor, please refer to Rule #1 of the guide, “Tips to Dealing With Dave”:

Never take Dave seriously!

raspberry

[ # 7 ]

Can you please deliver the AIML of this thread?:)

[ # 8 ]

Ah. Funny how that slipped in there during the final edit. I fixed it. smile

As to who missed who’s humor, please refer to Rule #1 of the guide, “Tips to Dealing With Dave”:

Never take Dave seriously!

raspberry

LOL

login or register to react