AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

looking for a tool that help to edit AIML according to conversation logs

[ # 16 ]

Sorry, but I’ve not been very ambitious with AIMLpad and chat bots in general this year. It will probably be quite some time before I get to this item.

[ # 17 ]

OK good.

Maybe I can help with this item.

I have tried to check the log files in PROGRAM#.

this is a text file which looks like this:

22/03/2011 22:38:48: The bot could not find any response for the input: Hi with the path(s):
Hi <that> * <topic> *
from the user with an id: Default

This is the kind of logs that AIMLPad works with, or should I create a different log files? I can try change PROGRAM# according AIMPad requierments.

Please let me know.
Thank you,

[ # 18 ]

I must have made a mistake on my last post because I don’t see it here.  So here goes again…

That appears to be an exception or error log, not a log of the chat or a log of targets.  You could put a category in your AIML to catch this exception.

In AIMLpad, turn on targetting to capture some targets, chat awhile to create them, then look at the target file to check out its format (it is xml, so it documents itself.)  Or you can just save the text file of the chat and use the utility to load that into targets.  What you see in the text area for a chat is the log of the chat. It is that simple.

Your problem with characters not showing correctly is because of the text edit area (it is a rich text edit box).  The AIML interpreter handles special characters.  I have put an ocx (works like AIMLbot.dll, program#, kind of) from about three years ago which has been used for Greek AIML.  It is close to the functionality of AIMLpad, including the MS Agent and AIMLpad scripting, etc. http://www.aimlpad/com/AIMLocx.zip  You might be able to use that instead of Program#.  I have even put it into a spreadsheet.  I know of one person who launched it inside of a Flash object and ran the whole thing from a CD.  Of course using it, you must provide the I/O.

Anyway, I’ll be no help for program# enhancements.  And I’m currently not doing much more on AIMLpad this year.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react
‹‹ AIML tutorial      SRAIs help ››