AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Problem with Program O - My bot doesn’t respond

hello everyone , i am a student currently working on chat bot project. i used program o . install it correctly everything went fine , when i run the program it shows interface fine , it shows the input bar to chat but when i write something to it then it not respond me. please any one help me. i am in urgency.

[ # 1 ]

Hello, Kumar, and welcome!

The reason that your chatbot is not responding could be a couple of different things, but most likely, it could be that no AIML files have been added to the project. At least, from my experience this is the case. You can get a basic AIML set, basically, an ALICE clone, from http://code.google.com/p/aiml-en-us-foundation-alice/ to get you started, but this will provide you with only the simplest of chatbots, and will need to go through a LOT of modification in order to make it “your own”. Still, that’s a great seal easier and less work than writing your own AIML set from scratch. Once you have the files, you can use the Admin pages to upload them to your bot. If this doesn’t seem to fix the problem, or if you have more questions, please visit the Program O Support Forums to receive support from an entire community of people who are dedicated to Program O. You can also look through the posts there to see if anyone else has had similar problems, and what was done to correct their issues. Additionally, with version 2.0 of Program O recently released, you may be interested in upgrading to the newer version, if you’re not already using it. smile

login or register to react