We are looking for a talented Android Developer to join our innovative Products and Technologies team for our offices in Newbury, UK. The position offers a lot of freedom under responsibility and will allow you to grow both as a person and within our company in order to realize your full potential.
The ideal candidates will bring energy, creativity, and humor to the team, along with deep expertise and a details-driven approach to work.
We are looking for a talented Android Developer to join our innovative Products and Technologies team for our offices in Newbury, UK.
The position offers a lot of freedom under responsibility and will allow you to grow both as a person and within our company in order to realize your full potential.
The position will focus upon:
You will be involved with Android development, including developing innovative apps creating UI components and integrating with Back End services, Architecting Android Apps and custom views, keep abreast of trends in Android development and marketplace, contributing ideas on proactive Android development and managing app deployment.
End-to-end testing of the application, including any server components that the app might interface with.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java/J2EE or Swing development.
- Deep knowledge of Android and a strong passion in mobile industry and mobile development.
- Previous working experience of working within an agile development framework.
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills.
Meriting Knowledge and Experience:
- Either proven mobile UI design skills or Web UI design skills.
- Experience with Android development for different host systems ( tablets as well as handsets) would be an important PLUS.
- Basic knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Symbian, Qt, Bada etc.) will be also strongly meriting.
Personal Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well both alone and within a larger team.
- Mindset for agile development and decision making.
- Strong commitment and a will to get things done.
- Flexible and open-minded, pragmatic and proactive approach.
- Ability to combine multiple task and projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Fluent in English.
- An additional language is a plus.
What we Offer:
- Young, outgoing, flexible and international work environment.
- Continuous learning and excellent career opportunities in a dynamic international company.
- Competitive base salary plus interesting package.
For those who are interested in this job position please visit http://www.artificial-solutions.com/our-company/careers/