The Divinator is an interactive talking program that responds to personal and spiritual questions in a way all its own. Extensive original content and a unique language parser lets you converse with two Sages (Fleance and Harmonanx, spokesmen for The Divinator who remains silent). Ask it anything, whether serious or playful, but ask from the heart.
The Divinator can be thought of as:
1. A dialogue generator.
2. An oracle.
3. A permanent online art installation piece.
4. A witty and challenging persona.
5. A teacher/advisor that respects the user's mental personal space, since the user's interpretations steer every dialogue.
6. An A. I. simulator based in linguistics and creative writing.
7. An interactive work of literature with mythological and psychological themes to use like Tarot, Astrology, I Ching, etc.
8. A language-based Rorschach alternative (a psychological interpretive tool).
9. A Dadaist interactive language experiment.
10. A Synchronicity generator.
11. An inexhaustible source of wonder.
12. A framework that can make any text conversationally interactive. (Try the "Add Shakespeare" option. Check the box and try with or without other sages)
13. Something else.
The Divinator is not to be construed as a substitute for professional advice on any matter. By use of this website, you assume responsibility for your interpretation of your conversation with The Divinator and any consequences thereof, and relieve the website creators and the webmasters of any responsibility or liability.