The Joebot robot is a content-packed, walking, talking interactive buddy with a sense of humor and rhythm. Featuring voice command control, the Joebot robot is capable of responding to key phrases via sound sensors; he can also be controlled by his responsive hands or by the Robosapien™ robot's remote controller.
The Joebot robot is not your average Joe - in fact, he can beatbox and dance - just tap out a beat and he will repeat it perfectly while grooving along. His movements are fast and fluid, and he is able to avoid obstacles via infrared sensors or detect if he falls over with tilt sensors. Various modes include Wandering, Patrol, Talk, Guard and Battle Modes. In Battle Mode, for example, he will wander freely while tracking and blasting objects with his hand LEDs; you can even challenge him to a "duel" using any TV (IR) remote controller.
• Joebot is the first WowWee robot that can be controlled by voice commands (Responds to key phrases)
• Joebot is like a wacky cartoon character full of jokes and hilarious comments!
• Joebot features joystick hands that allow you to control and program him
• Joebot features a fast and fluid walking motion
• "Shoot" Joebot down in Battle Mode using any IR remote controller and he plays a funny "death" scene
• In Beatbox mode, Joebot plays back up to 200 beats in a row!
• Program up to 40 steps into Joebot for playback
• Joebot can detect obstacles and avoid them on his own!
• Eyes and mouth light up when he talks
• IR Sensors allow Joebot to "see" most objects in front of him!
• Have Joebot watch for intruders in Guard Mode
• In Game mode, Joebot can play a Simon Says game with you!
• With his Dance Demo Joebot will show off his moves with one of his dance routines!
• In Patrol Mode Joebot will walk around freely and let you know what he thinks about his surroundings!
• Let Joebot entertain you with his hilarious Conversation Demo
• Joebot knows when he falls, and will even ask you for help!
• Volume control